Hosted by the Abilene Hispanic Business Council, Business Mercado (Market) is and annual showcase of business products and services with the intent of building the bridge with the Hispanic consumer. Open to all businesses interested in connecting with the Hispanic market, this high energy, family friendly event spotlights the Hispanic culture in Abilene with mariachis, ballet folklorico and other family fun activities throughout the day. Business Mercado leverages branding and marketing opportunities, while benefiting from business-to-business and business-to-consumer networking.
We’ll continue to closely monitor the situation and work closely with the Convention Center and local government to ensure we’re taking the best possible precautions so that you feel the most comfortable as an exhibitor or attendee. Here are a few of the measures our team will put into action:
- We’re limiting the entrance of the event to just one area so proper temperature checks and hand sanitation can take place before anyone enters the building.
- To protect your health and the health of others, masks will be required and will be on-hand for those who do not have one. We know that not all will feel the comfortable in a mask all day, but in order to get back to some sort of “normalcy” it’s a step we feel that we need to take to help ensure you remain healthy.
- Thanks to our friends at ChemStation, we’ll have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Unsure of if the person you’re wanting to visit with is physically distancing? We’ll have colored bracelets on-hand to help you communicate to those around you which measures you are practicing. A red will mean no contact, yellow elbows only while still being cautious, blue hi-five and handshakes with frequent sanitizing.
- We’re boosting up our signage throughout the building to help remind everyone in attendance of proper public health guidelines.
Protecting the health and safety of everyone at our events is a shared responsibility and we know you as our valued partner stand ready to do your part.