Business Expo is the Abilene Chamber of Commerce's annual high-energy trade show where businesses and consumers connect in a dynamic business-to-business atmosphere. Presented by the Abilene Business Council, this signature event of the Chamber is a great opportunity to gain new leads, customers, and to give your brand visibility in the Big Country marketplace. Although this year will look different due to COVID-19, this is still an ideal venue to introduce a new product or service or reacquaint the business community with your company.
We know that you’re eager to get out and market your business so that’s why as of today, with added precautions and protocols in place, your chamber is continuing the rescheduled date of our renowned Business Expo on Aug. 19 sponsored by our good friends at Lawrence Hall – Abilene, Pest Patrol and Black Plumbing.
We’ll continue to closely monitor the situation and work closely with the Convention Center and local government to ensure we’re taking the best possible precautions so that you feel the most comfortable as an exhibitor or attendee. Here are a few of the measures our team will put into action:
- We’re limiting the entrance of the event to just one area so proper temperature checks and hand sanitation can take place before anyone enters the building.
- To protect your health and the health of others, masks will be required and will be on-hand for those who do not have one. We know that not all will feel the comfortable in a mask all day, but in order to get back to some sort of “normalcy” it’s a step we feel that we need to take to help ensure you remain healthy.
- Thanks to our friends at ChemStation, we’ll have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Unsure of if the person you’re wanting to visit with is physically distancing? We’ll have colored bracelets on-hand to help you communicate to those around you which measures you are practicing. A red will mean no contact, yellow elbows only while still being cautious, blue hi-five and handshakes with frequent sanitizing.
- We’re boosting up our signage throughout the building to help remind everyone in attendance of proper public health guidelines.
Protecting the health and safety of everyone at our events is a shared responsibility and we know you as our valued partner stand ready to do your part.
Let’s take more steps toward recovery – together.
Live Auction Packages
Please note: This event is being photographed and/or videotaped and your image may be used in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Abilene Chamber of Commerce.