Date and Time
Tuesday Feb 21, 2023 Wednesday Feb 22, 2023
Tuesday, Feb. 21
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: 5:00 pm
Wednesday, Feb. 22
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: 3:00 pm
Taylor Telecom Arena
Highway 36 & Loop 322
Abilene, TX 79602
Trade show is free and open to the public.
Booth prices vary. For booth information, please contact Ashley Knowlton here.
The longest running farm show in Texas is back! For the 24th year, the Abilene Chamber and the Taylor County AgriLife Extension Service are proud to co-host the 2023 Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) Feb. 21 & 22 at the Taylor Telecom Arena, presented by Lawrence Hall Abilene.
The Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) is a unique, one-of-a-kind agribusiness event that serves as an opportunity for vendors to interface directly with a combination of farm, ranch and/or wildlife managers and rural consumers in the Big Country.
On the second day of the event, we will host the first Agriculture Legacy Luncheon, to honor the Agriculture Family of the Year. Click here to register for the luncheon.
What to expect:
- More than 150 booths
- Attendance from 3,500 plus from the Big Country
- Continuing education opportunities provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
- Town & Country Women's Fair
- Special live demos and panels
- Reach a captive audience of potential customers
- Showcase your company's products and services
- Connect with new and current customers
- Generate brand awareness
- Network with professionals from every facet of business
Click here for a tentative schedule of events.
For more information, click here.
Please note: This event is being photographed and/or videotaped and your image may be used in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Abilene Chamber of Commerce.