The longest running farm show in Texas is back! For the 22nd year, the Abilene Chamber and the Taylor County AgriLife Extension Service are proud to co-host the 2022 Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) Feb. 22 & 23 at the Taylor County Expo Center. Sponsored by Lawrence Hall Abilene.
The Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) is a unique, one-of-a-kind agribusiness event that serves as an opportunity for vendors to interface directly with a combination of farm, ranch and/or wildlife managers and rural consumers in the Big Country.
The annual Agriculture Scholarship Luncheon ? held on the second day of the event, honors the Farm Family of the Year, while raising money for local agriculture scholarships.
What to expect:
- More than 150 booths
- Attendance from 3,500 plus from the Big Country
- Continuing education opportunities provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
- Special live demos
- Reach a captive audience of potential customers
- Showcase your company?s products and services
- Connect with new and current customers
- Generate brand awareness
- Network with professionals from every facet of business