The longest running farm show in Texas is back! For the 22nd year, the Abilene Chamber and the Taylor County AgriLife Extension Service are proud to co-host the 2022 Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) Feb. 22 & 23 at the Taylor County Expo Center. Sponsored by Lawrence Hall Abilene.
The Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) is a unique, one-of-a-kind agribusiness event that serves as an opportunity for vendors to interface directly with a combination of farm, ranch and/or wildlife managers and rural consumers in the Big Country.
The annual Agriculture Scholarship Luncheon, held on the second day of the event, honors the Farm Family of the Year, while raising money for local agriculture scholarships.
What to expect:
- More than 150 booths
- Attendance from 3,500 plus from the Big Country
- Continuing education opportunities provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
- Town & Country Women's Fair - Click here for more information
- Special live demos and panels
- Herd Health Strategies: How a successful herd health program can impact your herd for the better.
- Rural Broadband and What it Means for You
- Panelists to include - Paul Beale, Taylor Telecom; Kelly Cheek, West Central Texas Council of Governments; and John Powell, USDA Rural Development; Moderated by State Representative Stan Lambert
- Reach a captive audience of potential customers
- Showcase your company's products and services
- Connect with new and current customers
- Generate brand awareness
- Network with professionals from every facet of business