Join us for our Oct. Hispanic Business Council Luncheon! Join us for networking and to dive into the workforce crisis many businesses are facing.
Here at the Abilene Chamber, we’re committed to creating and providing an environment where you feel comfortable, but also have the freedom to do business. Here are a few guidelines we’ll be following:
- To protect your health and the health of others, masks will be strongly encouraged and will be on-hand for those who do not have one.
- We’ll have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility as well as signage encouraging one way traffic at our larger events.
- Unsure of if the person you’re wanting to visit with is physically distancing? We’ll have colored bracelets on-hand to help you communicate to those around you which measures you are practicing. A red will mean no contact, yellow elbows only while still being cautious, blue hi-five and handshakes with frequent sanitizing.
- We ask that if you do not feel well or have an inkling that you have been exposed to stay home.
- Thanks to our partner, Armament Shield Abilene’s Germ Killer, we have access to Breathe-In technology that will help disinfect the air at our larger events in the hope to mitigate viruses.