Following Business Expo, join us for the Chamber Chairman's Showcase and Business After Hours sponsored by First Bank Texas, Reed Beverage and Market Street with live music, hors d'oeuvres and networking. Showcasing all of the Chamber's programs, affiliates and how we work on your behalf. Stick around for the booth awards and LIVE AUCTION sponsored by Republic Services - Abilene Landfill during Business After Hours in the Foyer at the Coca Cola Southwest Beverage Stage. We will have some great packages to bid on; don't miss this exciting event!! Visit the Chamber's website for a full list of the packages.
Here at the Abilene Chamber, we’re committed to creating and providing an environment where you feel comfortable. We know you’re eager to get out and market your business so with guidance from local leadership, our team will walk you through five principles we’ve adopted for upcoming events. It is our hope that with these principles, our partners will be able to resume networking while creating a safe space for yourself and those around you. Click here for our video.
- We’re limiting the entrance of events to just one area so proper temperature checks and hand sanitation can take place before anyone enters the building.
- To protect your health and the health of others, masks will be required and will be on-hand for those who do not have one. We know that not all will feel the comfortable in a mask, but in order to get back to some sort of “normalcy” it’s a step we feel that we need to take to help ensure you remain healthy.
- We’ll have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility as well as signage encouraging one way traffic down aisle at Business Expo and Business Mercado.
- Unsure if the person you’re wanting to visit with is physically distancing? We’ll have colored bracelets on-hand to help you communicate to those around you which measures you are practicing. A red will mean no contact, yellow elbows only while still being cautious, blue hi-five and handshakes with frequent sanitizing.
- We’re boosting up our signage throughout events to help remind everyone in attendance of proper public health guidelines.
Please note: This event is being photographed and/or videotaped and your image may be used in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Abilene Chamber of Commerce.