The longest running farm show in Texas is back! For the 25th year, the Abilene Chamber and the Taylor County AgriLife Extension Service are proud to co-host the 2024 Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) Feb. 29 and March 1 at the Taylor Telecom Arena, presented by Lawrence Hall Abilene.
The Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) is a unique, one-of-a-kind agribusiness event that serves as an opportunity for vendors to interface directly with a combination of farm, ranch and/or wildlife producers and rural consumers in the Big Country.
On the second day of the event, we will host the Agriculture Legacy Luncheon, to honor the Agriculture Family of the Year, sponsored by Taylor Telecom. Click here to register for the luncheon.
- More than 200 Booths
- Attendance from over 2,000 from the Big Country
- Continuing education opportunities provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
- Ag Mechanics & FFA 4H Competitions
- Town & Country Women's Fair
- The Rolling Plains Cotton Growers Association Annual Meeting
- Special Live Demos and Panels
- Reach a captive audience of potential customers
- Showcase your company's products and services
- Connect with new and current customers
- Generate brand awareness
- Network with professionals from every facet of business
Click HERE to see a full schedule of events.
Click HERE to see the current CEU schedule.
Click HERE for a list of hotels offering exhibitors discounted rates.
Please note: This event is being photographed and/or videotaped and your image may be used in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Abilene Chamber of Commerce.