The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer orders. Once project is turned over from the sales department to project management the project manager is the interface between customer and company.
Project Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to –
- Coordinating all technical and commercial submittals to the customer, ensuring timely reviews, approvals, and responses from the customer to maintain schedule.
- Monitoring and maintaining project budget
- Working with appropriate departments and the customer to resolve any technical, budgetary, or schedule issues that might arise during a project.
- Maintaining and communicating project status and schedule to customer
- Tracking payment milestones and ensuring timely payment per contract terms.
- Resolving all claims and back charges with customers and vendors.
- Work with Field Service Manager to resolve installation and start up issues.
- Work with vendors to ensure document deliverables are submitted, reviewed, and return and production schedules are maintained.
- Coordinate customer inspections during production.
- Travel estimated various between 10% & 25%
Boiler Industry experience is preferred.
Experience in industrial construction market is desirable.
2 years minimum experience managing large industrial projects